Cotswold Waterproof Coat - Deep Claret
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Waterproof, windproof and featuring the unique cape to allow rainwater to run off shoulders make this ¾ length raincoat a timeless Jack Murphy classic, and a signature coat in the Heritage collection. Rich in detail with features such as the heritage check lining, detachable hood, back vent, adjustable cuffs and corduroy trim on the collar.
The perfect raincoat for outdoor pursuits, whether walking the dog or standing on the sideline, the Cotswold coat will keep you dry without compromising on style.
- Waterproof and windproof mid-length coat.
- Over 20,000 waterproof seal with taped seams for full rain protection.
- Elegant and functional cape feature which allows the rainwater to run off shoulders.
- Detachable hood and adjustable cuffs for extra rain protection.
- Jack Murphy heritage check lining for warmth.
- Air vents under arms for breathability.
- Single back vent with internal flap for ease of movement.
- Dual zip functionality for ease of movement.
- Corduroy trim on collar for comfort.
- Heritage check lining detail when cuffs are turned up.
- Fleece lined slanted front pockets and internal pocket
- Made for equestrian and outdoor pursuits.
- Slightly oversized to accommodate layering, some customers prefer to size down.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Use damp cloth to clean so as not to damage the waterproofing.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Standard delivery on products below £45 to the UK mainland costs £3.49. Any products over £45 are free, We try very hard to despatch orders as soon as we can, with most orders despatched within 1-2 working days. Should there be a stock shortage on your order, we will endeavour to contact you to inform you of the likely delivery time.
If you need your order delivered overnight, we offer an express (next working day) delivery service.
We are not able to offer a next-day (express) delivery service to Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please note deliveries may require a signature upon receipt.
OVERSEAS DELIVERY (including Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland)
Delivery will be by international courier and will be charged according to country and weight. US customers please note that in order to keep shipping costs low, we are not able to provide information for you to reclaim VAT on purchases.